Friday, December 4, 2009

"The Mystery Smoke"

This was a gift that I got from the "Da Byrdman". (What up B?) I don't know what type of cigar this is so this will really be a test for me.
It is a 5x50 Robusto.

South Park is funny, No Minorities in the water park, Pee Pee in the water park. This is hilarious. Sorry, back to the smoke.
Construction- It has a beautiful brown Maduro wrapper with no defects, Oily, smooth and firm to the touch. Looks like it will be a great smoke.

It has a nice even burn with an easy draw. Flavors are somewhat sweet. No spice yet. But if I know "DaByrdman" it will have some spice in it. Nice amounts of puff smoke and resting smoke.

Kyle is swimming in Pee, This is funny. Making it difficult to focus on the smoke.

They just pissed on the monkeys. LMAO!! Sorry.

Second 3rd. It has been a very consistent burn. Getting some toastie notes, very smooth but here comes the pepper. It's not allot of pepper but I knew it would have some kick to it. (Thanks B). Starting to feel a little cigar buzz.

That's awful, Kyle has to drink the pee. WTF!!

Final stretch- Had to relight because of South Park. The spice is allot more noticeable at this point. Still has a nice burn. The ash white with no flaking and it stands tall. For me I will have to say this is a medium to full body smoke. I should've expected that from "DaByrdman". I will have to get something to eat after this. The spice is getting a little to much for me, but I am at the end of the smoke so I will push forward to the finish.

The verdict. Very nice consistency on this stick with a great amount of smoke, Steady even burn with earthy, toastie & spice flavors. With all of that coming at you, it is still a very smooth cigar. I will have to say now that it is a full body smoke.

I will give this one a high grade. 4 out of 5 sticks. If you are someone who likes a full body smoke this is one to get. What the hell am I talking about, I don't even know what the heck I am smoking.

After getting in contact with 'Da Byrdman" to let him know that I smoked it. He finally told me what it was. "Cain F". Are you F'n kidding me!!! He knew I would never buy one of these so he had to sneak it in on me. Good Job Byrd.

Here is the official information for the Cigar.

"CAIN F" STRAIGHT LIGERO..

Wrapper: Nicaragua
Filler: Esteli Ligero, Condega Ligero, Jalapa Ligero
Size: Robusto (5 x 50)
Strength: Full
Until next time, "Happy Smokin"
Big Pimpin

1 comment:

  1. Whew, snuck the bad boy in on you huh - Glad you didnt pass out or die (I would have ;) ). Awesome look at a cigar that the full bodied crowd seems to really like!

    Mike

    South Park is freakin hilarious :) pee on monkey, then shoot monkey - surprised they arent getting sued every day LOL

    ReplyDelete