Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 Vegas Serie A

CINCO VEGAS SERIES A,

This is one that has been in the humidor for over a year.

I would stay away from it at first because it was to much for me. But now that I have become a more seasoned smoker I am ready to tackle this one.

Pre-light draw gives me a hint of tea flavor, but just a hint. The construction is good, it does have a few veins but not bad. We will see how it holds up. This is a 7 in x 50 ring considered to be Medium to Full bodied. It has a dark wrapper that has that stank Oder to it.

Steady even burn that gives off a pretty good amount of smoke with a puff. The flavor is pretty consistent of tea. I did get a hint spice on the back of my throat a few times, but that has gone away. I am not getting much else at this point.

Hour and thirty minutes later into the smoke. Getting a light buzz and this is all from the cigar. No alcohol with this review, only water. Since it has been awhile with this 5 Vegas, I wanted to get all the flavor of the Cigar and no distractions.

Remember, this has been sitting for over a year, so I may be getting different flavors.

Cigar sweats are setting in, 2 hours 15 min. later. This is a long smoke. I haven't had one like this in a veeerrryyy long time. Da ByrdMan has finished of 2 (Camacho Coyolor, NUB 464 Maduro) while I am still on this one. 2 hours 30 minutes later and I am done. It had a consistent flavor from beginning to end with a steady burn. No issues with having to relight.

I will say I did handle this one allot better than the first time one year ago. So I have come along way.

Next up will be the ????? Not sure, you will just have to wait and see.

Another B&B Herf/Review in the books.

Happy Smokin,

Big Pimpin.

No comments:

Post a Comment