Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!

Greetings and salutations fellow enthusiasts! This post you are about to read is an introduction to the newest contributor to this great group known as the B & B Cigar Club. Before I introduce myself, I would like to extend a hardy and genuine thank you to Big Pimpin and Da Byrdman for inviting me aboard! I really look forward to providing my input in this great passion!

NOW! As Mike Myers said "Allow myself to introduce...myself." I go by my nickname The Champ and I am what many would call a True Native Washingtonian (I was born in D.C., raised in D.C. and still live in D.C.) and I have been into cigars for a little over 9 years. I started smoking cigars when I turned 18 and haven't looked back since that day. My tastes in cigars has evolved over the years from the flavored variety and mild smokes when I started out to my current love of medium-to-full bodied cigars. I keep my mind open to new and different cigars thought I always go back to the stronger ones.

As for reviews, I will make this statement that another BOTL made when he does reviews: I AM NOT AN EXPERT!!! What I describe in my reviews is based off what I experience when smoking. My reviews and opinions are unbiased and not influenced by anyone or anything except the one factor that matters the most: my pallet. The beauty of being a cigar enthusiast is that our tastes are different. My hope is that my reviews will provide you with the info to make an open-minded decision about your next new cigar experience.

Once again, thank you to the B & B Cigar Club for allowing me this opportunity to be a contributor and I look forward to being an integral part of this great club. And to all the enthusiasts in the DMV (D.C., Maryland, and Northern Va.) can follow me on Twitter @DCsPeoplesChamp to hear about local herfs and events (along with hearing about them here!) so check me out there. Looking forward to my time here! So sit back with a fine cigar and let the smoke take you away!

1 comment:

  1. The Champ is here, Welcome Champ we are glad to have you and look forward to your comments..
    Big Pimpin

    ReplyDelete