Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Joya De Nicaragua

Joya De Nicaragua Clasico.

Don't know anything about this cigar. It is a 5x60 Toro size. Filler-Nicaraguin, Wrapper-Connecticut.


As I have stated before with my reviews, this is about what I get out of the cigar. I have not read any other reviews about this cigar. I will say it was hard to find any information about it (size, binder, wrapper).

There are 2 small splits at the end of the cigar. Don't know how this will affect the burn, but we will see. The rest of the cigar looks good.

Pre-Light draw gives off a smooth creamy note.
First initial burn there were 2 holes that sparked a small flame but nothing major. They did fix themselves. Nice burn for the first 1/4 pretty even after the outburst. Damn, the wind just blew my ash off. Getting a lite pepper taste but not much else and I am passing the first 1/3. There is a lite sting on the back of the throat after exhaling of the smoke. Don't know how that works.

Change of flavor, this is good. Getting a Woodie flavor. WOW, now I am getting a sweet (like honey) flavor. I am coming up on the half way point and it is starting to change. I wasn't getting much in the beginning but now it is giving me a few different flavors, Nutty, earthy.

This stick is confusing me. The flavors stop coming,(what happen?) and it is now stagnant. It started to give me a rush of flavors for a few puffs and then it stopped, and I was just passing the half way point.

The flavors are no longer there. I am getting much of nothing. Just a bit of a creamy note. Like it was in the beginning.

I am not overly impressed with this cigar. It started slow and tried to pick up 1/4 of the way through then it went back to the way it was in the beginning. I would have to say it is a very mild smoke, and for me to say that means it is VERY MILD. There was no kick to it at all for me. As you all now I am not a full body smoker. But after having this smoke I needed a Camacho Corojo BAD!!!!

In the end, it left nothing to be desired.
Again, this is my personal feeling. You may get something totally different and it may work for you.

As always,

HAPPY SMOKIN,

BIG PIMPIN of THE B & B CIGAR CLUB..

No comments:

Post a Comment